OSI® FRP-555 Fiberglass Construction Adhesive for FRP Installations
OSI Products / OSI® FRP-555 Fiberglass Construction Adhesive for FRP Installations
OSI® FRP-555 Fiberglass Construction Adhesive for FRP Installations OSI FRP-555 Fiberglass Construction Adhesive is a strong, flexible adhesive, specially formulated for fiberglass reinforced plastic panel installation. This formula is easy to trowel and cures to a strong yet flexible bond. FRP-555 is unaffected by moisture, steam, water, heat or cold when fully cured. It will not harm or burn-through tub kit materials.
- Specially formulated for fiberglass reinforced panel installation
- Easy to trowel and cures to a strong, flexible bond
- High initial grab minimizes panel slippage
- 25 minute repositioning time allows for correction of misaligned material
- Will not etch, damage or burn through plastic or foam panels; no flashing or venting required
- Water-based adhesive; non-flammable and cleans up easily with soap and water
- 1 gallon pail
- 3.5 gallon pail
- 5 gallon pail
- Off white
Soap and water clean-up (uncured sealant)
OSI FRP-555 FRP Adhesive is specifically designed for FRP panel installation. Ideal for interior construction needs, such as gluing FRP plastic panels to plywood, drywall, plaster, concrete or other structurally sound porous surfaces. It is also suitable for use with polystyrene wall panels and insulating foam panels. FRP-555 can be used for other general purpose construction applications.
Not Recommended for
- Bonding FRP panels to metal, plastic, sealed concrete, ceramic tile, high gloss enameled surfaces or other non-porous substrates.
- Bonding FRP panels to Green Board or cement board
- Gluing plastic bathroom accessories, such as shelves and soap dishes, to tub surrounds or tile
- Use on bowed or bent panels
- Bonding two non-porous surfaces together. At least one surface must be porous.