OSI® GreenSeries® Pro Foam II® Minimally Expanding, Insulating Foam
OSI Products / OSI® GreenSeries® Pro Foam II® Minimally Expanding, Insulating Foam
OSI® GreenSeries® Pro Foam II® Minimally Expanding, Insulating Foam OSI GreenSeries Pro-Foam II Insulating Foam is a one-part moisture-cure polyurethane foam in a pressurized container. It is specially designed to be dispensed in bead form for filling gaps, cracks and holes in most types of construction projects to stop energy draining drafts and sound transmission. The closed-cell energy-saving foam insulates with an R-5 factor per inch of foam with slight-to-minimal expansion, and adheres most building materials. Meets LEED® requirements.
- Ultra-low VOC content
- Minimally expanding foam aids in filling any gaps or cracks to eliminate drafts and sound transmission
- Insulates with an R-5 factor per inch of foam
- Foam sets and can be cut away in less than 1 hour
- GreenGuard® Certified
- 29 oz (822g) aerosol can
OSI® PC-12 Pro-Clean or mineral spirits
OSI GreenSeries Pro-Foam II is used to insulate and fill around windows, door frame joints, jambs, mud sills, header and corner joints, top plate penetrations, exterior and T-joints, electrical and plumbing penetrations, and other areas where air infiltrates or heat loss can occur. Ideal for adhering and joining insulation panels, and when used with OSI TeQ::Gun Applicator, may be used in place of conventional adhesives for adhering drywall to wood framing. Also works well as an effective acoustical sealant for reducing sound transmissions and maintaining specified STC values in most wall partitions.
Not Recommended for
- Pro-Foam II will not adhere to polyethylene (PE), PTFE, oils, greases, mold release agents and similar materials
- Pro-Foam II should not be left exposed but should be covered with at least 1/2" cement plaster or fire-rated gypsum board or an equivalent barrier that will provide a finished fire rating of 15 minutes or more.
- Avoid doing hot work or flame cutting around urethane foams. If necessary, follow the recommended industrial procedures.
- Pro-Foam II is not a fire stopping material and should not be used in areas that require fire proof or fire stop materials
- Pro-Foam II should not be used in contact with chimneys, heater vents, steam pipes or other areas which could be subject to surface temperatures greater than 200°F.
- Pro-Foam II should be protected against UV light (i.e. sunlight) by painting or staining to prevent long term discoloration or degradation.
- In cold weather applications, containers should be kept at 65°F (18°C) for maximum performance. Product temperatures below 55°F (13°C) will experience slow extrusion rates