OSI® WINTeQ TeQ::Foam Window & Door Foam
OSI Products / OSI® WINTeQ TeQ::Foam Window & Door Foam
OSI® WINTeQ TeQ::Foam Window & Door Foam OSI WINTeQ TeQ::Foam Window & Door Foam is a single component, minimal expansion and low pressure polyurethane foam designed specifically for use with the WINTeQ Window & Door installation system. It is dispensed in bead form for sealing gaps and cracks, holes and voids around windows & doors in most types of construction projects. The premium formulation is low pressure and minimal expansion foam that will not warp or deform windows & doors. The closed cell structure provides an R factor of 5 per inch of cured foam making it an efficient method for stopping air and moisture infiltration.
- Low pressure, low expansion won't bow windows
- Cold temperature application
- Quick setting & closed cell formula locks out water & air
- GreenGuard Certified for Children and Schools
- Can be cut or trimmed in less than an hour
- Remains flexible, will not crack over time
- Part of a complete Window Installation System
- 20 oz (580g) pressurized can
OSI WINTeQ TeQ::Clean Foam and Applicator Cleaner or mineral spirits
- OSI® WINTeQ TeQ::Clean Foam and Applicator Cleaner
- OSI® WINTeQ TeQ::Flash Rubberized Asphalt Window Flashing
- OSI® WINTeQ TeQ::Foam Gun
- OSI® WINTeQ TeQ::Seal Window Flange Sealant
OSI WINTeQ TeQ::FOAM Window & Door Foam is part of the OSI WINTeQ Window Installation System and is used to insulate and seal around windows and door frames. It can also be used for jambs, mud sills, header joints, corner joints, top plate penetrations, electrical and plumbing penetrations and other areas where air infiltration or heat loss may occur.
Not Recommended for
- TeQ::Foam is not a fire stopping material and SHOULD NOT be used in areas that require fireproof or fire stopping materials
- Sun exposure; Urethane foams are adversely affected by sunlight (Ultraviolet light). Exposed foam must be coated with a protective coating.